Thursday 6 July 2017

My Speech Reflection

My Speech Reflection
On Friday I shared my speech it was like I was going to have to say my speech otherwise
I would die but obviously I didn’t but it felt like it. I was holding my breath hoping Mrs Hobbs would change her mind fingers crossed she didn’t why why this was so freaky.Take a big breath I calmed myself down then I started.I never looked at anyone I could hear some of the class talking feeling like I was about to pop!


*What was good about my speech
I thought they would like to know about bees so i told them some facts maybe a lot of facts but the facts were interesting so I thought they won’t get bored with these facts I don’t know if they did get bored well I hope they didn’t.

*What was bad about my speech
All I said was bee facts and I should have said about why the bees are dying. I don't know why I didn't do eye contact.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment