Friday 12 May 2017

😌Mountain Biking😌

I reached to the peddles and started to bike.I felt my body slide off the seat I was going to fall off my bike I knew how to save myself I lifted my body up and jumped off.I did it I didn't fall off my bike I could hear someone coming it was Lylah and Jessica."Hi Caitlin"Lylah said."Are you OK"Jessica asked."Yeah i'm alright,I saved my landing."I replied."Should we keep going or just turn around"Lylah asked.I hopped back on my bike and sighed "ok."We started to bike until we saw the tape I saw a lady standing there watching us.I looked around and saw another track going down hill that was probably were we were meant to go.I slowed down and came up to the lady and she said "Go down here"that was the way that I thought we were going down.I hopped off and walked down the little hill it was quiet steep but I managed to handle the hill.They were right behind me when I saw someone I yelled out "I'm stopping"I pulled up to a hult I could see who it was it was Isla.I could hear my friends stop I started to walk over to Isla I could see that she had been crying.Jessica and Lylah came running over to see what had happened."Are you alright"I asked."Yeah my chain just broke."I looked down at Islas bike she had probably fixed it because it looked fine.Me and Lylah and Jessica hop back on our bikes and kept going.The journey back was tiring.     

  

No comments:

Post a Comment