Friday 12 May 2017

Sport shed😄 


I started to sprint my legs were moving so fast I thought they were going to fall off.I could hear the kids yelling and the sound of them banging on the doors and the shiny white walls.Me Addison,
Te Aroha,Hannah,Bonny were doing sport shed. "Can I have a moon hopper"a little voice came from the back.I looked around and saw a small boy waving his stick in the air.I reached over to grab it but he moved he started to walk to the front.I passed him a moon hopper once he got it he bounced away with his friends.Soon it was the end of lunch everyone waited around the door passing there sticks to us.Once the pack of kids were gone we started to pack up.SLAM!the door was pushed shut.The End

















































No comments:

Post a Comment